Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our life at present!

A quick update on us. Matt is still busy working at Pierce - 2nd shift. I've been trying to get on his schedule. Sleeping in until 9:30-10:00a.m. and staying up until he gets home around 1:15a.m. It is amazing that I can be sort of hyper when he gets home and I need to get my 20,000 some words in at that time. By the time he hits the shower it's usually around 2ish so that is why we sleep in so late.
I am now done with my Medical Transcription course. I am still am waiting for my last reports to be graded and than I'll be officially done. I am in the process of looking for a job.
We have had the priviledge of having several different families over every weekend to see Matt's capsule. They all seem to enjoy it and love sitting in it.
Matt and I are enjoying marriage and love spending time together.
Well that is our update. Be sure to check out all our pictures and blogs. By the way, the wedding, marriage, and baby blog is just information I have wanted to post for you. The baby part doesn't mean anything, but when I do find information I am just wanting to share it. :) When the time comes I will tell you all, but until then it is just information that I have found helpful and interesting.

No comments: