Friday, September 2, 2011

Colorado Trip - July 2011

I know that I haven't been doing a good job in keeping up with this blog. I just need to take the time to do it. Of course keeping up with Logan is a full time job. Right now Daddy is watching him so I thought I would catch up a few things from the summer.
In July we went to Colorado to visit my family.

We went on a hike and a picnic up in Fort Collins and had a great time.

On one of the days that we were there Chick-fli-A was having a dress like a cow and get a free meal day. Our bill was around $50-$60 (I don't remember), but the great thing was that it was free. Normally we would not have gone there. But free food - who can pass it up - "Moo"!

We also went to visit Matt's Grandparents. They always enjoy seeing us and esp. their great grandson.

No comments: