Thursday, January 15, 2009

Amy's Oil Paintings

This is my first painting that I started Easter of 08. I am giving this painting to my parents. What do you know, I am having someone personally deliver it from WI to CO. A couple is moving from here to there so they will deliver this painting and the painting for my Grandma. So I don't have to mail it - yeah!


This is my second oil painting that I painted for my Grandma.


This is is my third oil painting that I painted and delivered it to my Uncle and Aunt in Kentucky. I gave it to them over Thanksgiving. They loved it which I am so glad.

Go to our pictures and look in the 2009 album. I have some more views esp. close ups of these paintings

2 comments:

David said...

Hey, those are really good!!

So... how much ($$) are those going for these days?

Hissem said...

I do not know how much $$. I would love to find out how I can sell some of my paintings in the future.