Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Babysitting kids

I do a lot of babysitting and I love it. I just wanted to share with you some pictures of some the kids I watch. The week of March 16th I had the priviledge of watching two brothers who go to our church a 4 year old and a 5 year old. Their parents were at Pastor's School.


In the past few months Matt and I have made very good friends with a couple and I have had the priviledge in watching their new little one. I am known as Auntie Amy to Evangeline. She is precious.


I have also been babysitting a 5 year old boy at least once a week and sometimes on the weekend. He is a very precious little boy. He loves Matt, but when I watch Darin it's when Matt's working.


I also watch an 11 year old girl, Olivia three times a week after school until her parents get off work.

No comments: