It seems in the past few months it has been busy for Matt and I. Matt is still working at Pierce and loving it. He gets to talk to the customers every once in awhile when the salesmen bring them by his robot. The customers always enjoy hearing Matt talk to them and even ask him questions about the parts he is welding up.
I have now been working doing Medical Transcription from home through a lady in Tennessee who owns her own Medical Transcription business. The Lord's hand was defintely working on providing this job for me. I started at the end of Janurary. Along with Medical Transcription I also do babysitting and everything that comes with being a wife and a homemaker. There are days that I have hundreds of things to do and other days that I have free time.
I need to remember to keep my focus on God and I know lately with everything to do I might push it aside, but with the Lord's help I am going to work on taking time to spend with Him. If we don't take time for Him how do we expect for God to give us what we want.
No comments:
Post a Comment