Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009 - Update

Wow!!! It's already June - - YEAH!!!!
For the past two weeks (I think) Matt has been on the 3rd shift schedule. We are actually liking this schedule very much. He works while I sleep and while he sleeps I work. We have found that Matt has more time at home. When he was working 2nd shift he only had about 4 hours in the morning, but with 3rd shift he has about 8 hours in the afternoon/evening. But this may only be temporary which is sad. The 3rd shift robot guy wasn't during very good work so they put him on 2nd shift so he could be watched over. As far as I know he still isn't doing a good job so he should stay on 2nd, but we will see what the company does.
For me, I am have been extremily busy with Medical Transcription. It can be very stressful at times. But I will be getting two weeks off this summer. For the week of June 22 I will be babysitting two siblings all week while their parents are at youth conference with the teens in our church. I will be babysitting a 4 yr. old girl and a very active 3 yr. old boy. I am actually looking forward to it, but I will have them from Monday morning until Friday sometime.
Also some other good news, Matt and I decided to go to Colorado to visit my family for July 4th and the week after. I haven't been back for about 1 1/2 yrs. so I am actually getting really excited. We will driving, but we found it to be cheaper than flying. Plus I will be bringing some things home and picking up some things to bring back.

No comments: