This was one of the most wonderful weeks I have had in a very long time. I enjoyed every second of watching them. They are both so sweet and a joy. It was so awsome and wonderful that they both looked up to me as someone they could trust. That is truly the most wonderful feeling. Eveyln was such a sweetheart. She would help me water my "mini" garden, walk with me to get my mail (when Christian was taking a nap). I painted her nails and toenails, made puzzles with her, and just spent time with her. Christian was also a great joy and a big sweetheart. He has CF (Cystic Fibrous). He needs extra love and attention. He seemed to do really well with me. Of course these past few weeks (months) his mother has been working extra with him on being positive and I believe that is really helping. I also decided to take on a challenge with Christian in working with him on potty training. By Friday he seemed to be getting the hang of it, of course his mother is going to continue working with him on that department.
I love these two almost as much as if they were my own. I told Matt that if I have this much love for them what will it be like if we have our own. Matt said, "I'll probably spoil them". :) I know the Lord is on His throne, if for some reason I am never able to have children that won't stop me from babysitting and taking care of as many kids as I can. And if I do have kids I am not going to stop loving my S.S. kids and all the little children in our church. Of course since watching both Evelyn and Christian they both will have a special place in my heart. I just love them to death and I also love their parents. Aaron and Marilyn (along with some other young couples in our church) are turning out to be some of our best friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment