Wednesday, July 29, 2009
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US:
On July 29, 2006 Matt and I stood at the altar before God, our family, and our friends. We have not regretted that day and will always cherish and love each other. We both agree that we are in love with each other more today. After 3 years we still feel like we are in the honeymoon stage. With God's help we pray that we will continue to stay honeymooners forever (or at least till Jesus comes). Some people may ask, "So what are you doing special today for your anniversary." My answer is not just today, but every day is special. Each and every day that we are together is special. Since we dated long distance I feel like that has helped us so much so much. Now we are just loving being together. Over the past few years we have seen so many good changes in us. I personally have been learning patience, to wait on the Lord, and to know that God's plan is the best one. I may not always understand God's plan, but at least I know that I can have peace in Him. I may not know why we are living in Wisconsin, why am I not teaching, why this or why that, but once I fully surrender and let Him have his way in me, than only then can I have full joy in knowing God. So to end - I just want to say that I love my husband, my heart is full of love for him. He is my knight in shining armor, he is my Prince Charming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, you guys!
Post a Comment